Sunday, June 28, 2015

Teacher Dollar Deals at Target

Score! As you can see below I found tons of cute teacher stuff on my last trip to target. Is there any teacher who doesn't LOVE the teacher materials in the Target Dollar Spot? 

Kudos to @Target for the wide selection of products this year. I truly don't know which item I'm most excited about...the cute school supply clothespins, the foam dice, or the cute classroom decor. I had a blast looking at all the cool stuff with a few of my teaching buddies. (Shout out to my friends Melissa from Little Smiles Big Sunshine and Heather.) 

I went back the next day to pick up a few more items only to find out that the bins were wiped out! Bummer. (Can we get a restock, please?)

 Now, I'm just itching to get back into my room to decorate. 
 photo Stacey Blog Signature_zpsujslgn3h.png

No comments:

Post a Comment