Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A *Super* Hero Classroom Reveal



Hello Friends! I have a *super* hero themed classroom reveal for you. 

I love adding Super Hero artwork and themed items to my boring beige walls. 


I know what you're thinking...can she actually wear that cape and mask? Yes, I can and I plan to do so later this year. You gotta love dress up days at work, right? Only a teacher could get away with this. I ordered all the art work from Etsy. I found tons of cool stuff there and had to rein myself in a bit before I purchased all of it.  

I decided to take down my Word Wall and replace it with a display space for student work. Student work is attached to the line with thought bubble clothespins. I hot glued a thumb tack on the back of the clothespin to allow me to hang heavier work without me worrying about it falling down 5 minutes later. I'm loving this design and it takes me about 3 minutes to take down and rehang new student work. The best part is that it doesn't require any stapling. #itsthelittlethings I created the "citiscape" out of black foam with yellow foam "windows" tacky glued right on top. It was remarkably easy to do. 

And who doesn't love banners? They are a quick and easy way to spice up a space. 


The Super Hero theme continues with the signage in my classroom. Everything from pocket charts, to the lunch menu, to my student job chart is done in the Super Hero theme in the blue, yellow, and red color scheme.  


I hope that you've enjoyed a sneak peak into my classroom. Many thanks to Ashley Schroeder   and Angie Olson @MrsAOlson for hosting. #2getherwearebetter 


Until next time friends,
 photo Stacey Blog Signature_zpsujslgn3h.png

No comments:

Post a Comment